Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband made me this sweet martini when we were dating. It is a regular when we entertain.
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup citrus-infused vodka
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- fresh cranberries (optional)
- lime slice (optional)
- Fill shaker or a 3 cup covered container half full of ice.
- Add all ingredients except cranberries and lime slices, cover and shake.
- Pour into martini glass, straining ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and lime slices if desired.
Made this for Thanksgiving and it was very festive looking and tasted great!
Awesome. The flavors were perfect. My daughter and I shared this tonight after we both had a crazy Monday at work. Nothing like sitting on the deck with your daughter sharing one of these nice crantinis. Thanks for your contribution to a lovely mother/daughter moment. (And I can still type, I think)LOL