Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup reduced-fat thousand island dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine the cranberry sauce, Thousand Island salad dressing and the onion soup mix.
- Layer half the cranberry mixture in a 13x9 baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray (such as Pam).
- Place the chicken over the mixture in pan; spread the remaining cranberry mixture on top of the chicken.
- Bake in a 325°F oven for approximately 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with baked potatoes or buttered noodles.
I've made this recipe a couple of times--but with Catalina salad dressing. It's delicious and just as good with thighs and legs (skinless).
Sorry I though it looked like vomit chicken and it tasted awful. i did use fat free thousand island. I guess that is a big mistake!