Recipe by Engrossed
From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "An interesting combination of tart berries with sweet pineapple juice, and two citrus fruit juices, makes a refreshing cocktail."
Top Review by Sydney Mike
A nice tasting combo of juices, Engrossed, & a recipe well worth keeping around! I think this is the first time I've ever used pink grapefruit juice for anything! [Tagged, made & reviewed for Cupid's Choice Beverage Tag game]
- 2 1⁄3 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 1⁄3 ounces pink grapefruit juice
- 2 1⁄3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the first three ingredients into the glass. Stir.
- Add the orange juice--it will sink slowly down the glass as you drink it, but wil look amazing when you first serve the cocktail.