Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "An interesting combination of tart berries with sweet pineapple juice, and two citrus fruit juices, makes a refreshing cocktail."
- 2 1⁄3 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 1⁄3 ounces pink grapefruit juice
- 2 1⁄3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the first three ingredients into the glass. Stir.
- Add the orange juice--it will sink slowly down the glass as you drink it, but wil look amazing when you first serve the cocktail.
A nice tasting combo of juices, Engrossed, & a recipe well worth keeping around! I think this is the first time I've ever used pink grapefruit juice for anything! [Tagged, made & reviewed for Cupid's Choice Beverage Tag game]
This is so good that yesterday I made it 3 times. It's so easy to do. I was not able to get the big difference of color like Lynn got. Cause I used Tropicana Orange Juice. But the taste is wonderful. And the cranberry juice I got was not a big red. Thanks Engrossed :) Made for 123 hit wonders
This is very delicious. I like the combination of juices. It taste very fresh and healthy. Made for newest tag OCT 07