Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think I'm going to like this brocccli salad it uses cranberries instead of raisins.
Make and share this Cranoccoli Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 lb bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, mix the broccoli, sunflower seeds, sweetened dried cranberries, raisins, celery, red onion and bacon.
- In a small bowl or dressing shaker, mix the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour dressing over salad, mix and refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.
I really enjoyed this salad. I loved the addition of the celery for more crunch! Thank you Charlotte! Made for ZWT3!
LOVE this salad!!! I love broccoli salad but the addition of craisins and sunflower seeds was ingenious! I mixed it all together and put it in the refrigerator for about 5 hours... then tossed in the sunflower seeds. Thanks Charlotte!
We made this last night for dinner!! YUM!!! Love the dressing and textures of this salad!! Thanks for posting!!!