Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A traditional Scottish recipe from Dorinda Hafner's Taste of Britain.
- 4 tablespoons pinhead oats
- 250 ml double cream
- 4 tablespoons drambuie
- 2 tablespoons heather honey
- 110 g fresh raspberries
- Put oatmeal into large frypan and lightly toast under moderate grill OR on mod-low flame; leave to cool.
- Put cream into mixing bowl, and whisk to form peaks.
- Gently stir in Drambuie & honey to blend.
- Fold in fresh raspberries & most of toasted oats.
- Spoon crannachan into a serving dish.
- Scatter over reserved oats.