Recipe by Dani Jean
Even this monkey's bread needs a chocolate fix. Best served fresh. Better served slathered in butter.
Top Review by Debbb
This is a nice, moist flavourful loaf. I love all the flavours together! I did find it to be a little crumbly on the outside making it a little difficult to slice. It also didn't rise much. I'm looking forward to a slice for breakfast tomorrow.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 medium ripe banana
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter (or spray with cooking spray).
- Combine all dry ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Combine wet ingredients except banana and peanut butter.
- Combine dry and wet mixtures.
- Mix in peanut butter roughly.
- Mash in banana and chocolate chips roughly.
- Bake in buttered loaf pan about 30 minutes.