Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
This drink is very simple and kids love it! It doesn't seem like much but the sweetness and after-taste is to die for!
- 2 cups cranberry juice (White or red)
- 1⁄3-2⁄3 cup sweetened iced tea, mix
- 3 -4 cups vanilla ice cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1⁄3 cup milk (optional)
- First pour all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend all ingredients to a smooth consistency (you can add more or less to your desired consistency and taste).
- Pour on a glass and Enjoy.
- (Please post your thoughts and do's and don'ts of this recipe. Thanks).
- -Chef Onteq.
Now, this is perfect! This shake is heaven! Love the reddish pink color and all the ingredients blended amazingly well together. It's rich, it's a kid/adult pleaser, It can be served on special occasions or simply as a wonderful treat! Who would have known iced tea would blend in here. Absolute keeper! Thanks for sharing! Tagged for CE's Comfort Cafe.
I absolutly love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!