Recipe by Chef Onteq
This drink is very simple and kids love it! It doesn't seem like much but the sweetness and after-taste is to die for!
Top Review by Pneuma
Now, this is perfect! This shake is heaven! Love the reddish pink color and all the ingredients blended amazingly well together. It's rich, it's a kid/adult pleaser, It can be served on special occasions or simply as a wonderful treat! Who would have known iced tea would blend in here. Absolute keeper! Thanks for sharing! Tagged for CE's Comfort Cafe.
- 2 cups cranberry juice (White or red)
- 1⁄3-2⁄3 cup sweetened iced tea, mix
- 3 -4 cups vanilla ice cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1⁄3 cup milk (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- First pour all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend all ingredients to a smooth consistency (you can add more or less to your desired consistency and taste).
- Pour on a glass and Enjoy.
- (Please post your thoughts and do's and don'ts of this recipe. Thanks).
- -Chef Onteq.