1/3 Photos of Cranberry & Yogurt Healthy Smoothie
ct in ut's Note:
I love cranberries & I wanted to make a healthy treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in order listed into the blender.
- 2Blend by pulsing on highest setting for about 45 seconds. You may need to tilt blender to crush more evenly the ice cubes.
- 3Serve & enjoy!
- 4Hints & Variations.
- 5Garnish with mint leaves & slices of strawberries floating on the top of the smoothies in frosted mugs for looks.
- 6Try different flavors of yogurt such as vanilla with a few drops of orange extract.
- 7Buy the canned cranberries in the Thanksgiving season when they cost a lot less and they are great for emergency preparedness too!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry & Yogurt Healthy Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g