1/4 Photos of Cranberry Yam Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Sydney Mike's Note:
The original of this recipe comes from The Joy of Cranberries: That Tangy Red Treat cookbook, but it's been tweaked a little here! It makes a great breakfast bread, served warm wth soft butter! Preparation time does not include time for loaf to cool completely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F & grease a 9"x5" loaf pan.
- 2In a large bowl, beat cream cheese & sugar until light.
- 3Beat in yams, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon & nutmeg.
- 4Stir in bisquick & cranberries until just blended ~ DO NOT OVER-MIX!
- 5Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- 6Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Remove from oven & cool in pan 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from pan & cool completely on wire rack.
- 9When completely cool, wrap in plastic food wrap.
- 10Serve at room temperature or cold, & refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Yam Bread
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 235.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g