Recipe by JackieMarie
We serve this at holiday dinners. It's nice because it's a make the night before dish! A family favorite and pretty to the eye! Looks beautiful for a punch of color on your table.
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop walnuts to the size you desire. It is total preference.
- Put 1/2 bag of cranberries in blender and fill with water until covered. Chop and drain.
- Take 2nd half and repeat.
- Drain all.
- Take chopped apples & walnuts and mix with berries.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Put in refridgerator overnight.
- **I'm not sure on the size of cranberry bag. It's probably 8 - 10 oz.