Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We serve this at holiday dinners. It's nice because it's a make the night before dish! A family favorite and pretty to the eye! Looks beautiful for a punch of color on your table.
- Chop walnuts to the size you desire. It is total preference.
- Put 1/2 bag of cranberries in blender and fill with water until covered. Chop and drain.
- Take 2nd half and repeat.
- Drain all.
- Take chopped apples & walnuts and mix with berries.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Put in refridgerator overnight.
- **I'm not sure on the size of cranberry bag. It's probably 8 - 10 oz.
Very tasty! Love the fresh relish cranberry sauce. I added some diced orange as well and used a little less sugar. (Like the tartness). Thanks for posting! M.Joan