Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Very refreshing summer Jell-O salad for dessert. Easay and delicious!
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (1 lb) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 lb) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 3⁄4 cup port wine
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Stir cranberry sauce in thoroughly.
- Add pineapple, nuts and wine.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch glass dish. or other mold of your choice, and chill for 24 hours.
- WHEN READY TO SERVE:.
- Stir cream cheese until soft, add sour cream and beat well. Spread on top of Jello.
- Servings: 6.