Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is courtesy of CANOE BAY-Chetek, Wis. & People Magazine
Make and share this Cranberry Wild Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups wild rice, cooked (follow package instructions)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 apple, peeled,cored and diced (preferably a tart variety, such as Granny Smith)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I'm made this twice since last Saturday. The teachers at my school love it, and so do I. Great combination of flavors and very filling. Thanks for sharing, Leslie!