Recipe by Sydney Mike
These little dogs are served with a zippy curry-spiked sauce, & the recipe comes from the 1967 Better Homes and Gardens cookbook 'so good with FRUIT.'
Top Review by weekend cooker
Cranberry flavor at its best. I made this for a seving of 7-8, and for 4 of us it was well enjoyed. Glad that I made extra. I did replace the molasses with corn syrup. The curry taste was fantastic here too. Made for Gimme 5.
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) packages cocktail franks, halved