Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yes, the title is a mouth full, but these are delicious!! Can also be made into cookies - drop by tablespoonful's and bake 10-12 minutes!
- 1⁄2 lb margarine or 1⁄2 lb butter, softened
- 1 cup firmlyl packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 cup craisins
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together butter and sungars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats, crasins and white chips; mix well.
- Put into ungreased 9x13 metal pan.
- bake 30-35 minutes.