Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on the Pillsbury site and I plan on making it this weekend. As usual I can think of quite a few variations on the basic recipe, like dried sour cherries instead of cranberries, chocolate frosting instead of vanilla, pecans instead of walnuts... wow, the ideas are endless. I think I will be having some cavity inducing fun with this one!!
- Line 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges; spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth, then remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese and frosting; blend well.
- Stir in melted chips, walnuts, cranberries and orange peel, then spread in foil-lined pan.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm; remove fudge from pan by lifting foil;
- remove foil from fudge.
- Cut into squares & serve fudge at room temperature.