1 hr 10 mins
I found this on the Pillsbury site and I plan on making it this weekend. As usual I can think of quite a few variations on the basic recipe, like dried sour cherries instead of cranberries, chocolate frosting instead of vanilla, pecans instead of walnuts... wow, the ideas are endless. I think I will be having some cavity inducing fun with this one!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8 or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges; spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Melt chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth, then remove from heat.
- 3In medium bowl, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese and frosting; blend well.
- 4Stir in melted chips, walnuts, cranberries and orange peel, then spread in foil-lined pan.
- 5Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm; remove fudge from pan by lifting foil;
- 6remove foil from fudge.
- 7Cut into squares & serve fudge at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry White Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 23.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: