Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Southern Living.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package dried sweetened cranberries
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; set aside.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture gradually, beating at low speed until blended. Stir in white chocolate morsels and cranberries.
- Drop cookie dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
I was getting ready to post this recipe and noticed that it was all ready here. I made these the first time last week for my DH to take to his air rifle league. All the wives asked for the recipe and my DH said all the men were complimenting how soft they were.
These cookies were popular with the fruit lovers in the family. I found the texture turned out a bit weird. I will try them again, to see if there's something that I did wrong, and then update. Even with the texture problem other people really liked them.
These cookies are the best, love them.