Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are incredible! I found this recipe in a magazine at the doctors office. I sribbled it down in my notebook and forgot about it until last week. I made them up and they are divine. They are rather pricey to make, but well worth the investment. They look great too.
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chopped white chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Pat into 9x13 pan.
- Mix remainder of ingredients together and spread over top.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Chill and cut into squares.
Wonderful bar cookies, and very easy to make. I used a bag of Baker's white chocolate chunks and lightly chopped the pecans. The cookies are definitely delicious and make a very pretty presentation. They will look great on your holiday cookie plate!
These were a really big hit at holiday diner! It was just sweet enough for that sugar craving. And it looks great on the holiday platter or at a bake sale!
What a great recipe!!! I finely chopped the pecans and used white chocolate chips. What a delicous way to get fat!!!!! Well worth every ounce.