Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
In ‘The Everything Cookies and Brownies Cookbook’
Make and share this Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together butter and both sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, orange peel, and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients together; stir into creamed mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate, walnuts, and dried cranberries.
- Chill dough 30 minutes.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes; do not overcook.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes before removing to rack.