Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
In ‘The Everything Cookies and Brownies Cookbook’
Make and share this Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together butter and both sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in egg, orange peel, and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients together; stir into creamed mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate, walnuts, and dried cranberries.
- Chill dough 30 minutes.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes; do not overcook.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes before removing to rack.