Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love to bake and cook!! Mixing and matching ingredients from different cookbooks to come up with my own recipe. I have a notebook in my kitchen at all times. When I'm trying out new or old recipes I like to add or change ingredients. I write everything down and if the meal turns out good, I place stars next to it. If it's so-so, I put a % next to it to let me know that I still need to work on it, and if it's a flop I just cross out the entire recipe and stick with the basic recipe. My family loves being my taste-testers. So I hope you enjoy this recipe. This is one that I tweaked.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Add cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla. Fold egg mixture into the dry ingredient mixture. Stir until dough is stiff.
- Turn out dough onto a floured surface and split in two. Roll each piece into a log around the same length as your baking sheet.
- Place the logs on the baking sheet and flatten slightly. Make sure to leave plenty of room between them.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let cool. Leave the oven on. Slice each log into 1/3" slices diagonally.
- Place (cut side down) on the baking sheet. Bake for another 15-20 minutes, until crispy.