Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received this as part of my annual Christmas Bake Exchange.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- milk chocolate
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In small bowl, mix flour, b.powder and salt.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in white chocolate and cranberries.
- Divide dough into 2 equal portions. On floured board, shape into 2 logs, each 14 inches long 1 1/2 inches wide and 1 inches thick. Place 2 inches apart on greased and floured baking sheet.
- Bake 25 min., or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet. Place on cutting board, cool 5 minute.
- Using serrated knife, cut each log into diagonal slices about 3/4 in thick. Place slices flat on baking sheet 1/2 inches apart. Bake 10 min, or until slightly dry. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack. Drizzle with melted chocolate, let chocolate dry. Store in tightly covered container.