Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Another recipe from the Fleischmann's yeast website. This is high in fiber and nutrition.
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 teaspoons fleischmann's bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select basic/whole wheat cycle; light/normal color setting for a 1 1/2 pound loaf.