Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From "The Complete Book of Bread Machine Baking." (1994)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2⁄3 cup unbleached flour
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon whey powder (I don't use)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select basic whole wheat cycle; light/normal color setting. (or equivalent for your machine).