Bone Man's Note:
A nice little Autumn-Winter beverage originally from Ocean Spray. It's certainly a different take on Wassail. This is from an older magazine clipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients, except for the garnishes. (If you are iffy on the sugar, add it last, a little at a time and taste as you go along).
- 2Heat the mix to boiling in a large saucepan, reduce the heat and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Strain the wassail to remove the spices.
- 4Serve very warm in a heat-proof punch bowl and garnish with the orange slices and cloves.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Wassail (Non-Alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (2505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: