Recipe by shysavsianna
Fruity taste too an old fashion fudge recipe.
Top Review by Anastacey
I made this for friends for the holidays. I'm a big white chocolate and cranberry fan so I really enjoyed. My friends really liked the creamy texture of it, probably from the frosting. It was better cold than warm because it sat out for awhile at my friends house. I nliked that this was an easy fudge recipe, no candy thermometer needed and I had my friends convinced I did it all from scratch!
- 1 (12 ounce) package white vanilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla frosting
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2⁄3 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 9 inch square pan with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Melt vanilla chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Combine powdered sugar, cream cheese and frosting; blend well. Stir in melted vanilla chips, walnuts, cranberries and orange peel. Spread in sprayed pan.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil. Cut fudge into squares. Serve.