- 1 cup Bulgar wheat
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup minced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons walnut oil or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bulgur and cranberries in a medium bowl.
- Add 1 c boiling water.
- Let stand 30 miniutes or so until water is absorbed and buligur is soft.
- Fluff mixture with a fork.
- Stir in chopped parsley and the remaining ingredients, and toss gently to combine.