1/4 Photos of Cranberry & Walnut Scones
I found this recipe on an Ontario Fruit Farmer's website, and couldn't wait to try them, scone fiend that I am...!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400°F Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in cranberries.
- 3Add buttermilk and vanilla, stirring with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4Spoon 2 heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with walnuts and 1 ½ teaspoons sugar.
- 5Bake at 400F for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Makes 12 scones.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry & Walnut Scones
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 161.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g