Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup maple sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries (fresh or dried)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, put in butter.
- Stir in cranberries and walnuts.
- Make a well in center and stir in buttermilk.
- Dough should be sticky.
- Pat into 8" round.
- Cut each round into 8 triangles.
- Brush top with milk and sprinkle with maple sugar.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes.