Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I am not real sure where this recipe came from, but it is very good. This is a staple at our Thanksgiving table.
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a food processor combine cranberries and sugar. Process until cranberries are chopped very very small. Set this mixture aside.
- Drain pineapple, and reserve the liquid.
- Pour jello into a bowl and dissolve with 1 cup bowling water. When jello is dissolved, mix in reserved pineapple juice and place in refrigerator until set.
- When jello is set mix in cranberries, cool whip, and walnuts. Stir until all is combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
The "pink stuff" is what my kiddoes call this. It is a must or Thanksgiving just isn't Thanksgiving!!!