Recipe by Denise in da Kitchen
An easy recipe from Ocean Spray. Baked in those disposible aluminum baking pans, it makes a great food gift for the holidays.
Top Review by carole in orlando
This is a flavorful, moist bread and it makes the whole house smell wonderful! It is so moist that if you are wrapping it to give as a gift, as I am, do not wrap it until the last minute. I think next time I will add a little more flour to the dough. What a great Holiday bread to make and share. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup molasses
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts
- 3 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together cranberry sauce, molasses, pumpkin, oil and eggs.
- In a second bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients.
- Add cranberry mixture to flour mixture and stir until all ingredients are well moistened.
- Divide batter between two 9 x 5-inch greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 65 minutes or until bread tests done with wooden pick.