Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy recipe from Ocean Spray. Baked in those disposible aluminum baking pans, it makes a great food gift for the holidays.
- In a large bowl, mix together cranberry sauce, molasses, pumpkin, oil and eggs.
- In a second bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients.
- Add cranberry mixture to flour mixture and stir until all ingredients are well moistened.
- Divide batter between two 9 x 5-inch greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 65 minutes or until bread tests done with wooden pick.