1 hr 15 mins
Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
An easy recipe from Ocean Spray. Baked in those disposible aluminum baking pans, it makes a great food gift for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together cranberry sauce, molasses, pumpkin, oil and eggs.
- 2In a second bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients.
- 3Add cranberry mixture to flour mixture and stir until all ingredients are well moistened.
- 4Divide batter between two 9 x 5-inch greased loaf pans.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 65 minutes or until bread tests done with wooden pick.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Walnut Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (2340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3056.0
- Calories from Fat 866
- Total Fat 96.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 2904.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 517.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.9 g
- Sugars 285.8 g
- Protein 46.3 g