1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Walnut Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
This recipe comes from http://enlightenedcooking.blogspot.com These cookies are a great way to use up over-ripe bananas, and they have no added sugar, no eggs, and no gluten. They are delicious and at my house can constitute a guiltless cookie-breakfast! :o)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups rolled oats (choose certified gluten-free oats if baking gluten-free)
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or dried fruit of choice)
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups bananas, mashed, very ripe (about 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the oats, cranberries, and walnuts.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the banana, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda until well blended.
- 4Add banana mixture to oat mixture, stirring to combine. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 5Lightly spray cookie sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- 6Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets.
- 7Bake 14 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool on sheets 1 minute.
- 8Transfer cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
- 9Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days (or freeze in airtight bags/containers).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Walnut Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g