This recipe is based on an Oatmeal Raisin recipe a friend provided, and are now officially my favorite cookie on the planet. A huge hit with my wife, kids, family and friends!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Whisk together dry ingredients and set aside
Cream wet ingredients
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Then stir in
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Whisk dry ingredients; set aside.
- 3Combine wet ingredients with a hand mixer on low.
- 4To cream, increase speed to high and beat until fluffy and the color lightens.
- 5Stir the flour mixture into the creamed mixture until no flour is visible. (DO NOT Over mix -- this will make a tough cookie.)
- 6Add oats, Craisins and walnuts; stir to incorporate.
- 7Drop cookies (about 2 tablespoons ea) 2-inches apart onto baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 8Bake 11-15 minutes (on center rack), or until golden, but still moist beneath cracks on top.
- 9Remove from oven; let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1845 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 101.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g