1/1 Photo of Cranberry Walnut Crescent Rolls
These are so easy to make and so good! They are a lovely addition to a holiday table, brunch or special occaision!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Unroll dough; separate into 12 triangles.
- 3Sprinkle with sugar, craisins and walnuts.
- 4Press craisins and walnuts lightly into dough.
- 5Roll up loosely towards pointed end.
- 6Place rolls point-side down, onto ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- 7Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Walnut Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g