Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 96 hrs
I got this off the Keebler site. It is fabulous! I made this at Thanksgiving for some of the family who are not fond of Pumpkin Pie. Everybody loved it! This is a wonderful pie to serve during the Holidays along with your traditional pies!
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemons, rind of or 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed,divided
- 1 keebler graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted,divided (*)
- In large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and lemon peel with wire whisk for 1 minute.
- (Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in half of the whipped topping.
- Carefully spread half of pudding mixture in crust.
- Spoon half of cranberry sauce over pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with half of the walnuts.
- Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- Top with remaining cranberry sauce, whipped topping and walnuts.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
- *Note:To toast walnuts, spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
This recipe is a keeper! I prepared it tonight for a church party and everyone loved it. (They also thought I had spent more time preparing it than I actually did!) It goes together so quickly, and has a wonderful flavor, especially if you love cheesecake and cranberries! Thanks for putting in onsite....