96 hrs 15 mins
Little Bee's Note:
I got this off the Keebler site. It is fabulous! I made this at Thanksgiving for some of the family who are not fond of Pumpkin Pie. Everybody loved it! This is a wonderful pie to serve during the Holidays along with your traditional pies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemons, rind of or 1/2 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed,divided
- 1 keebler graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted,divided (*)
- 1In large bowl beat milk, pudding mix and lemon peel with wire whisk for 1 minute.
- 2(Mixture will be very thick.) Whisk in half of the whipped topping.
- 3Carefully spread half of pudding mixture in crust.
- 4Spoon half of cranberry sauce over pudding mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with half of the walnuts.
- 6Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- 7Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- 8Top with remaining cranberry sauce, whipped topping and walnuts.
- 9Garnish as desired.
- 10Store in refrigerator.
- 11*Note:To toast walnuts, spread evenly on baking sheet.
- 12Bake at 350°F for 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring once or twice.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.4
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 192.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling