Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Wonderful flavor with the combination of the tartiness of cranberries and sweet white chocolate!!! The crunchiness of the pretzels and nuts are great additions. Easy and quick preparation. (I use crasins for the cranberries.)
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips (or almond bark)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pretzel, crumbled
- Melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler or use a microwave. (Microwaves vary, approximately one minute for microwave).
- Add cranberries, walnuts and pretzel pieces.
- Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
- Store in a covered air tight container once hardened.