- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large bananas
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- flax seed (according to preference)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 9x5 loaf pan & set aside.
- Mix flour, salt, and powder well in a large bowl.
- In a food processor or blender, blend the bananas, oil, applesauce, and sugar until smooth. Add to flour mixture and mix well. Add flax seeds and mix well.
- Fold in cranberries, walnut, and flax seeds.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.