Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very simple vegan variation on traditional banana bread. Great for breakfast with a cup of coffee or as an afternoon snack!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 9x5 loaf pan & set aside.
- Mix flour, salt, and powder well in a large bowl.
- In a food processor or blender, blend the bananas, oil, applesauce, and sugar until smooth. Add to flour mixture and mix well. Add flax seeds and mix well.
- Fold in cranberries, walnut, and flax seeds.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.