This recipe comes from the 2002 cookbook, Cranberry Cooking for All Seasons, but has been tweaked a little!
- 4 cups apples, chopped (I like using crisp Ambrosia apples)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless grapes, halved (I prefer using green grapes)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, celery, grapes, cranberries & walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, the two juices, honey & salt, then gently toss the salad & dressing together to combine thoroughly.
- Great as is, or serve over a leaf or two of lettuce.
Wonderful! This salad is oh so very pretty, oh so very healthy and oh so very yummy! This was well received by both children and adults at the Thanksgiving pot luck. I made as written and really appreciated that it had a nice light dressing. This is a great pot luck recipe that will be made again, thanks for the post.