This recipe comes from the 2002 cookbook, Cranberry Cooking for All Seasons, but has been tweaked a little!
- 4 cups apples, chopped (I like using crisp Ambrosia apples)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless grapes, halved (I prefer using green grapes)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, celery, grapes, cranberries & walnuts.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, the two juices, honey & salt, then gently toss the salad & dressing together to combine thoroughly.
- Great as is, or serve over a leaf or two of lettuce.