Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
This salad was a wonderful selection for our Christmas dinner table. Great crunchy texture. Delicious sweet-tart cranberry flavored dressing that went well with the fruit and nuts. Thanks LDJ. We loved your salad :)
- 4 cups chopped yellow golden delicious apples
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2⁄3 cup toasted broken walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine apples, grapes, celery, walnuts and raisins.
- For dressing, in a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and celery salt, fold in cranberry sauce Combine fruits with dressing, mix to coat well.
- Chill, mix before serving.