Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe posted by request. Original poster is "Rodale Food Center".
Make and share this Cranberry Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Wash cranberries and pat dry.
- In a medium stainless or enamel pot combine berries with the vinegar, honey, and cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a full rolling boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- You want the cranberries to burst.
- Strain hot vinegar through 3 layers of wet cheesecloth.
- Pour into hot sterile jars and seal.
- Keeps in fridge for 1 year.