Recipe posted by request. Original poster is "Rodale Food Center".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash cranberries and pat dry.
- 2In a medium stainless or enamel pot combine berries with the vinegar, honey, and cinnamon stick.
- 3Bring to a full rolling boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- 5You want the cranberries to burst.
- 6Strain hot vinegar through 3 layers of wet cheesecloth.
- 7Pour into hot sterile jars and seal.
- 8Keeps in fridge for 1 year.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 71.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g