This is a stunning salad dressing! Bright, bold and beautiful! Serve over a bed of mixed greens, apple and red onion slices, and pecans -or- over any salad of your choice! A gorgeous hostess gift presented in a pretty bottle. Makes about 2 cups. Adapted from Culinary Fool.
My Private Note
cups of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cranberries, sugar, and vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the cranberries pop, about 5-10 minutes.
- 2Remove from the heat and let cool. Transfer to a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Add the mustard and orange juice and blend to combine. With the motor running, stream in the oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Use immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- 4Serve over a bed of mixed greens, apple and red onion slices, and pecans or walnuts OR over any salad of your choice!
- 5NOTE: This will last at least a week stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- 6Makes about 2 cups.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.2
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 426.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar