Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a stunning salad dressing! Bright, bold and beautiful! Serve over a bed of mixed greens, apple and red onion slices, and pecans -or- over any salad of your choice! A gorgeous hostess gift presented in a pretty bottle. Makes about 2 cups. Adapted from Culinary Fool.
- Combine cranberries, sugar, and vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the cranberries pop, about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool. Transfer to a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth. Add the mustard and orange juice and blend to combine. With the motor running, stream in the oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- Serve over a bed of mixed greens, apple and red onion slices, and pecans or walnuts OR over any salad of your choice!
- NOTE: This will last at least a week stored in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 2 cups.