Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this The Joy of Cranberries cookbook. I haven't made this yet, but sure sounds good. Let me know how it is.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons shallots or 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Stir and cook shallots and 1 Tbls. olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat until softened; set aside.
- Bring cranberries, cranberry juice and orange juice to a boil.
- Boil until reduced to 1 cup, about 10 minute.
- Puree mixture in a blender with remaining olive oil, shallots, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour vinaigrette into a glass container.