Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love muffins, and have to admit these are special. The cranberry topping is delicious in it's own right and sets this muffin a notch above all others!
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add milk, butter and egg; stir just until moistened.
- Set aside.
- Prepare Cranberry Topping; (Combine ingredients in a small saucepan, Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved).
- Spoon topping into 18 greased muffin cups.
- Spoon batter over topping, filling each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick tests clean.
- Immediately invert onto a wire rack set over wax paper; serve warm.
You have another winner here. Made these following directions exactly and was rewarded with 18 of the most delicious muffins I have had in a long time! They quickly dissappeared as we all had to have more than one!