1/2 Photos of Cranberry Turkey Sandwich on Sourdough Non-Dairy
Dairy-free and adapted from my favorite sandwich that I used to order from a sandwich restaurant a long, long time ago. I know some of the ingredients sound like an odd mix, but in my opinion it's an extremely tasty combination. This particular recipe serves one. As always, amounts are approximate and you may change the ingredient types or amounts to suit your taste. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1 -2 tablespoon tofutti better-than-cream-cheese (or other cream cheese substitute, I recommend Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese)
- 2 teaspoons jellied cranberry sauce
- 4 slices oven-roasted deli turkey (oven-roasted turkey from your grocer's deli counter)
- 4 -6 slices red onions
- 2 -4 slices dill pickles
- 1Spread desired amount of Tofutti on each slice of sourdough bread.
- 2Place turkey slices on one slice of bread.
- 3Spread desired amount of jellied cranberry sauce over the turkey.
- 4Layer on top a few slices of red onion and dill pickle slices, and place the other slice of bread on top.
- 5Cut sandwich in half, if desired.
- 6(You can use regular, fat-free, or low-fat cream cheese instead of the Tofutti if you don't need to worry about dairy.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Turkey Sandwich on Sourdough Non-Dairy
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.9
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 2324.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: