Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great leftover-food dish. This recipe came from Sara Lee(BHG) & I thought it might taste yummy. Haven't tried this as yet.This is a good starter-up sandwich - but it needs a little more:
- 4 slices sara lee soft & smooth whole grain white bread
- 2 ounces sara lee deli cranberry mustard
- 4 slices sara lee deli muenster cheese
- 6 slices sara lee oven roasted deli turkey
- prepared stuffing (can be made from Stove-Top chicken and make it moist)
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Spread Sara Lee Bread with Cranberry Mustard.
- Add Sara Lee Muenster Cheese.
- Add stuffing.
- Top with Sara Lee Roasted Turkey, field of greens and top with slice of bread.