Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
From Favorite Chicken Recipes.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup packaged herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 turkey breast, slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage, crumbled
- Combine 1/4 cup cream of celery soup, stuffing mix, cranberry sauce, walnuts and water in a small bowl.
- Place about 1/3 cup stuffing mixture on narrow end of each slice of turkey fillet.
- Roll up tightly; fasten with wooden toothpicks.
- Arrange one roll-up along each edge of an 8x8x2-inch square microwave-safe baking dish.
- Combine remaining soup and sage in a small bowl; pour over roll-ups; cover baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 8 minutes, or until turkey is tender, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 4 minutes.
- Let stand, covered, 2 minutes before serving.