Recipe by Cook Food Mood
I wanted to whip up a quick snack for my partner one morning and these were what I had in the fridge. A simple snack that turned out pretty good! I am sure this works well for leftover turkey and between sandwiches too!
Top Review by flower7
I made this as a sandwich instead of a quesadilla and the combination was delicious. I used some of my mom's cranberry relish left from Thanksgiving (frozen so it would keep) and a combo of turkey & ham since I didn't have turkey ham. I added a couple slices of cheddar in place of the shredded cheese and warmed it in the oven just to take the chill off and it was great. Thanks for sharing!
- 100 g turkey ham, thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml cranberry sauce
- 14.79 ml cream cheese (or jam, I bought mine from the Ikea deli)
- dried cranberries
- 2 tortillas
- cheese, grated (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese on 1 of the tortilla, and cranberry sauce/jam on the other.
- Arrange the turkey ham on 1 of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle dried cranberry all over it.
- Place the other tortilla over the one with turkey ham, sprinkle some grated cheese over the tortilla if desired and bake for about 4 minute.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.