Recipe by Nana Lee
From Linda Larsen,Your Guide to Busy Cooks, on about.com. Great leftovers recipe. Make these delicious tiny puff pastry sandwiches using leftover Thanksgiving turkey and cranberry sauce.
- 1 (17 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cut 12 2" rounds from the thawed puff pastry sheet.
- Bake on ungreased cookied sheet for 20-25 minutes until puffy and brown.
- Cool slightly.
- While still warm, split each pastry into 2 layers.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix chopped turkey, mayonnaise, sour cream, cranberry sauce, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Spoon turkey mixture onto the split side of each baked and cooled puff pastry round, and serve.