Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Linda Larsen,Your Guide to Busy Cooks, on about.com. Great leftovers recipe. Make these delicious tiny puff pastry sandwiches using leftover Thanksgiving turkey and cranberry sauce.
- 1 (17 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked turkey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried ginger
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Cut 12 2" rounds from the thawed puff pastry sheet.
- Bake on ungreased cookied sheet for 20-25 minutes until puffy and brown.
- Cool slightly.
- While still warm, split each pastry into 2 layers.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix chopped turkey, mayonnaise, sour cream, cranberry sauce, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Spoon turkey mixture onto the split side of each baked and cooled puff pastry round, and serve.