- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- cucumber, slices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high and lightly grease grills.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly and form into four patties. Grill on medium-high for 5-7 minutes per side or until meat is no longer pink in center.
- Serve immediately topped with mozzarella cheese, lettuce or cucumber slices.