Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to use up any leftover turkey and cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving! From the Kraft Food and Family Magazine.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 whole wheat bagel, split in two
- 1 slice red onion
- 6 slices smoked turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon whole berry cranberry sauce
- Place Cream Cheese evenly onto cut Sides of Bagel Slices.
- Place Onion Slice, Turkey on one Bagel Half.
- Top with Cranberry Sauce, and remaining Bagel Half.
Delicious. I lightly toasted the bagel before assembling the sandwich, using light cream cheese and homemade cranberry chutney (Cranberry-Pear Chutney) instead of cranberry sauce. Thanks for the recipe!
Great blend of flavors. Sweet/creamy/smoky and twangy. To make it more he-man for my DH I added Romaine and swiss. Went with jellied cranberry sauce-to my shock the supermarket was sold out of the whole berry. Great sandwich.